Sunday, April 1, 2007

Revs

Ok, people, you're not gonna believe the shit I've seen in terms of streetart... As soon as I get a cable for my camera I'll tell the story in pictures right here.. But I want to share this thing now...

Because this morning I took a walk down to the Williamsburg Bridge to eat at the best fuckin diner ever "Pies 'n Thighs". The dude who worked there looked like Frank Zappa with a Bandana. His mustasch was the shit. Well, anyway on my way back with my tummy full of Hash and eggs I walk past some fence in corogated iron. At the top of it there were some steel lettres Saying "REVS" (Well I couldn't really read it... but) later today I bumped into it again on the woostercollective homepage. See this film and tell me... Isn't this the most awesome...



I'm gonna be looking everywhere for his stuff. And if you think this is cool... This is nothing compared to the story I have in store for y'all... later.

And tomorrow morning I move three blocks down the street to Katies house.

No comments: