Tuesday, August 28, 2007

Art of the day

When I was in New York in April I was staying with Tracy for a couple of weeks. On the last day I started talking to Jonathan one of the neighbours. We said we'd go for a beer and he later wrote me an e-mail asking if I wanted to go to see a band in which one of his friends were playing. I had already gone back to Stockholm and was to psyched out about work to reply.

Today I found a folded pink sticky-note with his phone number and the address to his website. I checked it out and found a video he made featuring the band we were going to go see (My best fiend). It is a cool video... I also really liked some of the pics (nude ladies always get me). Jonathan's website became my Art experience of the day. I wrote him an e-mail and said thank you.

(If you click the right side of his face you get to see the video with the band... )

No comments: